Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Friday, April 24, 2009

Name that food........

How bout we start with the location?
Your one and only clue.....
Any ideas?

We had this

And this for starters......

I had this....Hawaiin Grilled Chicken Salad! Mmmmmmmmmm.......

And Katys favorite The Monte Cristo Sandwich..........

Katy(One of my dear friends ) Over the years, she and I have bought one another lunch for our birthdays. Mine usually involves something drive through while Katy always ends up getting me something I rarely have a chance to try.

And nooooooooo...

Before you even ask it's not my birthday. That was back in January. We are "just now" getting around to celebrating it. Jophie tends to orchestrate when and where I go not to mention all the germies floating around during that time! We would much rather wait till the germies are hiding and spring seems to be the perfect time! :0)

Sooo......

Last Monday Katy calls and says....

"Whatcha doin?"

Well Jophie was in perfect order that day so off we went..... :0)

The food giving you any ideas yet? I bet this will help......

Cheddars! Ahhhhhh.......

This was the first time I've ever been and let me just say it was YUMMO! We had a really good time. It was sooooo relaxing and nice to get out and about for a bit and we didn't even have to wait. :0)

Thanks Katy! http://myersfamily-mom.blogspot.com/ :0)

Now I need to burn off what we ate! :0)

Trina

2 comments:

katy said...

Making me hungry!

Lacey said...

Hi there. Thanks for the great advice. This is our problem. He can't have molasses (spelling) because he is on the ketogenic diet for his siezures. That is also why we don't give him pureed foods. Theres really nothing he can eat but mayo.Gross
The other thing is, we don't think he gets impacted. Its not hard stool that sits at the bottom. He just doesn't move it out, he doesn't even pass gas, thats why he gets so cranky. And he doesn't go at all without a suppository. The liquid ones, not the little sticks, they don't work either. I'm worried that using a suppository so much is going to ruin his little tushy hole. I've heard of the celostomy, were they put a hole to put suppositories through, the one I looked at looks just like a mickey button. I don't know if thats the answer or what. Geez..kids.

Feed my Fishies