Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fly me to the Moooooooooon!.........

Monday nights in this house is Movie Night............

Actually I love movies and watch them most any night but on Mondays its "Jophies Movie Night"

Lora was finishing up his trach care while I shoved about 6 movies in his face. It is difficult at times to figure out exactly what he's wanting but other times its crystal clear. Jophie has a few movies he hasn't seen yet so I grabbed 6 and started showing them to him and asking which one he would like to see.

2 were very easily eliminated as he snubbed his little nose ever so high at them! LOL

The other 3 not so much......

After about a bazillion "How bout Fern Gully?" No? Then how bout "The Secret of Nihm?" OK then how bout "Fly me to the Moon?" Yes?? You like that one?

All righty then!

"Fly me to the Moon it is!"

In "Fwrrrreeeeeeeee-Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" as the twins so adorably call it ;)

OMGosh! How adorable is that!??

Jophie was just so squeezably cute while he was watching the movie! I just LOVE LOVE when he enjoys something so much.

I do believe I chose the right movie wouldn't you say?
Me thinks he approves :0)

Oh and please ignore my hairy monkey nudist child! LOL .........He was oh so hot and well he's on steroids and that's all I got to say! ;)

Trina

3 comments:

Junior said...

Jophie sure looks like you are having fun watching the movie.
Hugs

katy said...

I think he just knows how cool he looks in glasses.

ParkerMama said...

I love this pic!

Hey, I lost the email telling me what you had that you didn't need anymore.

I know there were a few things I had my eye on. If you've already given them away, worry not though.


Tammy and Parker

Feed my Fishies