Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Too Pooped to Pucker..........

Yawn......
Can I just say I'm tired??
Extremely tired and I see no end until at least Saturday.

Last week one of Jophies Aides went on vacation and will be this week as well which leaves us winging it alone Tuesday and Thursday. Another one of his Aides is starting her vacation beginning Friday so we'll wing it alone that day too. Saturdays Aide should be here aside from any unforseen problems and I can't wait so I can sleep!

I honestly haven't slept much sinch he had his PICC line placement surgery. It's not that its hard maintaining his line in fact, I think its a piece of cupcake! Jophies schedule is just so demanding to begin with and when you add anything else it just becomes that much more demanding.

No worries though cause I'll Get R' done! :0)

Jophies arm remains a bit sore but nothing like those first few days. The bruising is looking better by the day.

See how much better!? You can really see the difference when you compare it to the first picture I posted the evening of his surgery.

He's also resting much more peacefully and his vitals are slowly going back to his norm.

See how peaceful?

I just LOVE cuddling up with him when he's like this. He's like a big ole Teddy Bear and just snuggles right up to me :0)



At the moment I have his last dose of "Bug Juice" for the night hung and its slowly dripping into those veins. Now kill those buggies! I've also got him hooked up to his last tube feeding and last round of meds for this 24 hour period. Now if only that timer would go off so I can finish up!

Ahhh! Ding Ding Ding! It just sounded. Woo Hooooty! That can mean only one thing.

I get to SLEEEEEP!

Now off to unhook him from all his goodies then off to slumberland I go. :0)

Thank you for your continued prayers. We appreciate them so much.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Walking in his SONshine


3 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Thanks for these pictures...Praying for you and your sweet boy..:)

Lisa

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

I can't imagine how tired you must be! You are amazing - makes my exhaustion tonight just fade in comparison...

Motorized Blinds San Tan Valley said...

Thhis is a great post

Feed my Fishies