Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rain Rain go away.............

For a couple weeks now we've seen this.......

A whole lotta these.....

And a yard thats starting to really look like a jungle!


On the upside everything is a really pretty green. The flowers are dancing and the gardens full of fruits and veggies are wigglin' with delight as they drink from Gods watering can......

I really do love the rain. I even like walking in the rain although most of my walking in the last storm was more like "dodging" as the lightning bolts buzzed aimlessly around me. What we photographers do for a picture.

This is as close as I came to the rainbow that decided on "this day" it was going to be shy and hide behind the clouds.


Oh well I'm sure there will more rainy days and more rainbows. Lets just hope the next rainbows not so shy. :0)

Jophie is just on the verge of falling asleep. The Steroid Monster seems to have gone back in hiding at the moment. Seems he only comes out during the day usually right around the dose we lowered. Imagine that! No worries though! Jophie has a friend who always helps him through the rough spots. We'll just call him Ativan. ;) Soon we'll have a few weeks behind us and he'll be cruising right along leaving the Steroid Monster to eat his dust! That is until the next reduction .....Me thinks we will give him a few more weeks to adjust ;)


We have a big day tomorrow. Lora is back from vacation and will be here. Yay! We meet our new nurse this week. It was going to be tomorrow but I won't be here for part of the day. The twins have another field trip and I'm going to help out and take pictures. I have a few things to take care of while I'm in KY and then my plan is to head straight home so Lora and I can take Jophie outside for a bit. If I'm not completely beat I'm going to try and knock that grass down so it looks more like a yard rather than a jungle! Good thing is Tammy works tomorrow evening so even if I am pooped its OK cause someone will be here to tend to Jophie if I dose off. :0)

And that my friends is my cue to hit the sack!

Until next time.....
Trina and Jophie

5 comments:

Tia said...

Beautiful photos Trina. Please don't get struck by lightning taking them though! Hope Jophie's wean goes well- he's looking great at the top there!

Tia

Lacey said...

I don't mind rain, as long as its not snowing.

Junior said...

Wow you are getting lots of rain, hope it doesn't affect Jophie too much. We have just gotten hit by the heat 104 yesterday.
Beautiful pictures.

Tina said...

Wow looking at your photos of your beautiful green yard really made me smile...I have been sat looking out our french doors at the various shades of green in the trees and bushes in our front garden.
I love the spring...a reminder of God's never ending circle of love!
Hugs

Lacey said...

Ok, first of all, do you really have to pay 8000 for a wheelchair? Does your insurance not pay anything? I finally got the call that Jax stroller is in. But I'm dying because I can't go get it until the 16th.
Definitly tell me how to make the cooling vest. I'm pretty creative, as long as someone tells me what to make. I just can't think of the ideas myself.

Feed my Fishies