- Finished the twins Spring outfits. Can't wait to take pictures of them wearing them. For now this will have to do.
- Finished the twins Beach/Pool pants for their birthday. They won't take them off! LOL Pics of the girlies in them will also have to wait.
- Baby Kooky hat finished and delivered. It was darling and ever so small. I can't wait to see that teeny little squishy cute baby in it!
- Couple alterations finished and one to go!
- Working on 2 costumes for he twins as I type. They are hilarious! Sugar Rush Girl and Static Electra! Sorry no pics of these just yet.
- 3 more orders for Boutique sets and one of those is for a little squeeezy boy! Yay! It's been so long since I've made for the teeny little boy. Thanks Tia ;)
- Twins birthday party was Saturday and was sooo much fun! The girlies think it was the best they ever had. I have tons of pics to share from that but on a different post when I have more time.
- Lora is on vacation and won't be back till the 18th! Eeek! Tammy is filling in as much as she can but next week is the worst week ever with end of the school events happening! Pray we survive and her too! LOL
- I finally got paid and my bills are caught up for this month! Thank you Father!
- Jophie is all smiles and continues to magically deposit surprises for us on his own! Yay Jophie! It's the blenderized food no doubt ;)
- Jophies steroid reduction from the 18th went well. Now trying to decide which dose to lower next and WHEN. I know when but I'm stalling cause I KNOW he's gonna have trouble with this drop.
- One more alteration to do. It really needs to be finished tonight too. Hmmm
- Grass is cut and it bout whipped me! Don't know how I managed to squeeze it in between all this rain but I managed!
- Jophies hair needs cut next! BAD
- I need to go finish!
Everyone have a wonderful Thursday!
Trina and Jophie