I'll do my best! ;0)
- Christmas was nice. Friends surrounding us with tons of love and making sure Jophie had all he needed and making sure I felt a little love too. ;0) Jophie was well and to me thats the best gift of all.
- A new nurse is in our future. Now if we can just get the paperwork started.
- Foster/adoptive parenting classes start on January 27th. I really want to attend these. This will be my second attempt in the last couple years to get recertified. Now to get that evening nurse in place so I can go and keep Jophie well!
- MRDD blessed us with some end of the year funds that needed used up. Not cash but rather supplies. We chose trachs. Now we have a "little stash" Thank God
- Appalacian Families and Children also had some extra funding that needed used up. Guess what we chose for that? A brand spankin new Hoyer Advance lift! The cadillac version! Again...Thank God!
- Feburary will be 5 months I've been waiting for the state to pay me what they shorted me. Yep still waiting on that.
- We have a fungus among us and Jophie shared! Yep! We both be faithfully taking our Diflucan. Be gone yeasty beasties! Itch Itch Scratch Scratch
- The cookbooks are on their way to my house! Delivery date is Tuesday! Yay! We'll get right on shipping those out once they arrive ;0)
- Round 2 of Meals 4 Wheels will be launching shortly after I get the first batch mailed. Seems all the fat and sassy folks are wanting some help after their holiday binging! We aim to please! ;0)
- Kooky seems to be the theme in this house lately. Hats that is and Kooky they are! Adorable but Kooky. Wait till ya see the pictures of my twin nieces wearing theirs. Who knows you might want one for yourself. I think I could be pursuaded to make a few. For Jophie ;0)
- The state is considering cutting adoption assistance. Read that one more time cause your eyes aren't blurry. Yep we may lose our only source of income. We have a meeting with the commsioners on Monday at 9:30 a.m. They are not making the final decision. Our governor is however, they have the power to draft a letter to the govenor on our behalf. Pray for my friend and I that we can impress on them the impact this will have. Pray they will see how devastating this will be.
- The New Year is hear. It's scary and theres no gettin around it! I prefer jumping in head first anyways!
Hang on! It's gonna be a bumpy ride!
Trina and Jophie