Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May Day Weight Loss Challenge---Week 2

I actually started a few weeks ago but am just now officially beginning on week 2 of this challenge. Last friday I had a doctors appointment and had lost 2 pounds. As of this week I've lost another 3 bringing my total loss for the two weeks to 5 pounds. Yay! It's a start!

I generally hit the Y and swim 1-3 times per week depending on how Jophie feels. Mondays I have more time and get the bulk of my weekly workout then but, I've pulled a hamstring somehow and had to miss yesterday. The swimming I have found to not only relieve TONS of my stress but also has become my only reprieve from my daily commitments to Jophie. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining because I'm not. I love Jophie more than anything and would not trade one second of what I do for him. He is my life and my breath. I just need that little bit of a break from his demanding schedule to refuel so I can face each days challenges refreshed for him.

My plan this week is to continue as is and try to hit the pool at the Y at least once this week. Two if I'm lucky. My goals remains the same to lose 150 pounds. It's a lofty goal but I have to do this not only for myself but for Jophie. With the 5 I have lost in the last 2 weeks that only leaves 145. Now doesn't that look better already? :0)

Good luck everyone!




2 comments:

Denise said...

You are doing great, hang in there.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hi!

Just stopping by to let you know that you've won a book from my Books Galore #6 giveaway. You can check out THIS post to see which book you won.

Please send me your mailing address so I can pass it along to the author. Thanks, and congrats!

Katrina
callapidderdays AT gmail DOT com

Feed my Fishies