Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Stand Amazed.....

I'm weary. It's nearly 6 a.m. and my body longs for the comfort of my bed. Sleep will come soon as I'm nearly finished with Jophies last tube feeding and last round of meds. The next round begins at 9 a.m. giving me roughly 3 hours of sleep. I'm thankful that Sundays are the only days that I'm alone to tend to Jophies a.m. needs. My help will arrive shortly afternoon. I'll need to grab a bit more rest at that time so I will be ready to face the midnight shift once again.

Our schedule to some seems grueling and at times that is exactly what it is at best. I wonder at times how I've managed to continue on all these years. 14 years to be exact. It doesn't take long for me to realize that its not I but rather we.....Jesus and I. He is my strength. His grace is sufficient and when I think my feet will not move one more step I just look upward. The SON shines brightly down on me. Little Ole' me.......The keeper of this gate.

YES...His grace is amazing.

I think Phillips, Craig, and Dean says it best in their beautiful song...... Are you Amazed
I hope the following video will bless you as much as it does me. Have a wonderful Lords Day!

YES...I stand amazed.

Are-You-Amazed?

Walking in his SONshine
Trina and Jophie

No comments:

Feed my Fishies