Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally........



The flier is at the printers and we actually have an online copy. I will be adding a link over in the sidebar soon so it can easily be found.
http://silentangels4me0.tripod.com/FallFundraiser2009.html

I did removed the contact information on purpose for the online version. In the event you would like to help be it from afar or locally I can be reached at meals4wheels@yahoo.com If you don't hear back from me in a timely manner you can also contact Tammy at crazymamma1966@hotmail.com
I will do my best to get back with you as soon as possible but please remember Jophie does keep us quite busy :0)

I do have a 2 lists compiled of the items already donated as well as what we still need. If I wasn't so tuckerd out I would have added that information to the bottom of the flier. Hopefully, it can be included in the next few days.

Jophie is still doing well...All smiles of course and we sure like that! :0)

The time has come for yet another steroid reduction......UGH! I so hate these but, I can honestly say the last drop saw very little of that nasty Roid Rage. We saw a bit but nothing compared to what we have seen in the past and for that we were all quite thankful....

Now let's just pray the next reduction goes as smoothly as the last. I'll be sure to let you know when I put my brave pants on and begin the drop. Lets just keep this between us though K? Jophie does tend to get all bent outta shape when we take away his drugs. :0)

Omgosh! It's almost 7 a.m which can mean only one thing......I've forgotten to take my benadryl and here I sit pretty as you please totally oblivious to the world waking up around me...

Guess this momma is heading towards the bed. I must try and catch a few Zzzzz's before Lora gets here......

At least one or two ;)

Trina and Jophie

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Do they keep this man on steriods for his lungs?
They are tossing around a trach for Jax, but I think they want to get the SVC fixed and see if that helps. My ped is sooo against the trach. She said its a whole new little hole directly for buggies to find their way to his lungs. Which I guess is true.

Doorless said...

Hi I got your Wi basket done and will mail it next Wed when I have help and a box for it. It was fun. Wanted to put cheese and apples in it but was afraid it would not ship well.
I am also sending a trach chain sterling silver ahat is for Jophie . A nurse gave it tot me for you. It can be cut with sissors to size and washed and used over and over again. EnjoyI need your address to send.
Thanks,
virginia

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I hope that the reduction goes smoothly with little side affects!!

Feed my Fishies