Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Roid Rage Patrol............

And so the next steroid reduction begins.......

I reduced Jophies 9 p.m. dose from 15 mg down to 12.5 mg.....In theory this should be a small enough reduction so as not to cause too many problems/complications.

In theory....

In true Jophie form these small calculated reductions almost always bring out the Roid Raging Monster in full force......Typcially we see signs of it ugly head poking ever so slightly out of its deep dark cave around the 24 hour mark......

Just in case this momma is spit shining her armor cause I'm gonna slay me some Roid Dragons!

For now the little prince is sleeping soundly and because this momma has mastered stealth mode he is completely oblivious to the missing 2.5 mg of powdery hormone gold otherwise known as Cortef....

Still no word on Jophies A. Subsidy course this is not from lack of trying....

I am persistant and I do question with boldness.....
I am not afraid to ask for the truth.
In fact I demand it......

When a deer is hit on the road we have the decency to put it out of its misery. Do we not?

We deserve no less.....Agree?

Either you toss us a tourniquet or amputate it makes no matter to me. What does matter is that you must stop the gushing blood that continues to flow aimlessly to the ground....

The truth please......That's all I'm asking

See I even have manners ;)

When the dawn breaks I'll once again begin my dialing quest in hopes of reaching the living breathing person who quite possibly holds the answer to this long awaited question.....

Is Jophie included in your budget?

And, in the event there are any prominent eyeballs peeking in on us I'd like to remind yo to look very closely at who you are hurting.....

You see this smiling face?


How bout this one?


Or maybe this one? He sees angels you know.......



Honestly, I could care less about me but.....


Your messin' with my baby and this momma bear is startin' to growl.....


I'm just sayin'...........

Walking in his SONshine
Trina and Jophie

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I have found being momma bear is fun. Its sad I know, yelling to get the job done. But someone's got to do it.

Lacey said...

A CP crashing a DS party sounds like a great idea. Come on over :)

Tina said...

Still praying here Trina, I have passed your prayer needs around pretty much most people here and will talk of you in Church if there is a sharing time this morning.
Sending love and hugs

Feed my Fishies