Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hip Hop Jophie..........


Oh yea baby! I'm waaay coool!

The little toad couldn't decide which bling made him look the coolest!

He's so vain! haha

Personally I think he's cool no matter what ;)

We had another wonderful day outside enjoying Gods green earth........

Jophie managed to enjoy the outside for an hour again...Yay Jophie!

For those of you who follow us you know what an accomplishment that is especially after the past year that we've had. Phew! Makes me twitch just thinkin' bout it.....

I honestly can't even express how thankful I am for these moments even something as simple as sitting on the deck, drying our clothes outside or enjoying the spring breezes flowing through open windows and yes Swingin'....

Sounds normal doesn't it?

It is.....For most

For us however, we live mostly in the "abnormal" and thats OK.....

It sure is nice though to experience the "normal" every now and again.

Even if its only for small moments in time.....

Please hear me when I say....

NEVER and I mean never ever take for granted the health of your children. Never pass up those "normal moments" ....... Make time for them even if the bed has to go un-made, the dishes are dripping into the floor and yes the laundry grows legs and begins creeping into other rooms not that I would know anything about that ;)

All I'm sayin' is.....

Love your children and "really appreciate" what a gift from God they are because, one day you may wake up and they could be gone....

As for me and my house.....

Yes! We will serve the Lord first and foremost!

However.....

We also continue to dance and sing as though it were our last!
Sing Jophies Sing!

Have a wonderful day! We plan to enjoy another fun filled day(more like an hour ;)) on our deck or in the yard whichever he prefers. He plays the fiddle and we dance sp really makes no matter as long as Jophie feels well and we do it together..... ;)

Trina and Jophie

4 comments:

Junior said...

looking cool Jophie

Lacey said...

Wow you look like a real rapper there buddy. I am jealous of your green because right now we have white, yuck.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know, Trina! Us too! We were able to be out for a couple of hours today. So nice!!!

Glad you were able to enjoy it too!

Alesha

Junior said...

Thanks so much for the comment on Junior's blog. The chair Junior is in is actually whats called a Tiger Chair. It can fully recline and also be moved up or down. It is too small for Junior now so for the most part is just used in the fully reclined position for watching tv. We love this chair so are working on getting a larger version funded.

Feed my Fishies