Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lets....Go To....The Movies......

Today is THE DAY!

The installers will be here between 11 and 12 p.m.......We are all so excited for Jophie! At the moment he's managed to giggle himself to sleep while staring at his lights we've got strung in his bed. He does LOVE those lights :0)

Jophie continues to do well. I can't even begin to express how thankful I am. There are honestly no words to describe this feeling. It's just wonderful seeing his smile replaced by those grimaces of pain.

Jophie still has his bad days but as for now he seems fairly stable aside from a little bump on the bum. The little guy is dealing with some sort of vascular growth on his little tooshy. I have no clue what it might be but because of its rapid growth he's going to have to see Sherrie. I hate taking him in that germy office when he's feeling so well respiratory wise. Please pray this little bump is nothing and that those germies stay clean away from my sweet boy!

I still have loads to tell and catch you up on but for now this momma needs to hit the sack. It's almost 4:30 a.m. which means it will still most likely be 5 before I actually lie my sleepy head down.

Oh and to boot! I found out that the media is in fact going to be here along with the installers. Ack! I wasn't expecting them till a later date. Needless to say I've been in scramble mode this evening and into the night.

OK gotta scoot. It's time to hook Jophie up to his water infusion for the night.

Once again I'm thanking you for your persistance as you faithfully approach the throne in Jophies behalf.

Will update with all the Theatre details including Pics!!

3 comments:

Tia said...

piccies, piccies, we want the piccies!

Anonymous said...

It all sounds so so exciting....sending you love and assuring you of our prayers!

hugs

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

i'm so glad to hear jophie is doing so well! Enjoy this wonderful Christmas season to is fullest. :)

Lisa

Feed my Fishies