Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks..........

Once again this momma is so very thankful that Jophie and I can spend yet another Thanksgiving together. Oh MY! I do love that boy! :0)

I'm sorry for my unexpected long absence. I truly needed this time alone with Jophie. I will be back in full swing filling you in on all the dirt! So much has happened so we do indeed have some catch up time in store!

Just not tonight :0)

Now.....
GO....
Enjoy the Parade.....
Make some memories......
Be Thankful for your family and for THIS DAY....

May all your tummies be full and for heavens sake make sure your britches have elastic! :0)

Have a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving my dear family and friends.

3 comments:

Tia said...

Happy Thanksgiving dear friend
Tia

Tammy and Parker said...

Thinking of you...........

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, I'm so glad you all are doing well and spending quality time together.

Thankful for you,
Alesha

Feed my Fishies