Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Naked Chef and Jophies Birthday Pictures

Jamie Oliver that is.....

He's back.....

I'm not sure if I mentioned this in full detail or not but a few weeks ago when Jamie Olivers "Food Revolution" was being filmed in a nearby town we were asked to cater for him and his crew.

Spice of Life owned by Heidi Clark that is......

It was so much fun the first time and I was excited to hear they had called us back to feed them again....

They will be filming Monday and Tuesday so just a couple days this time but still fun times....

I can really appreciate what he's trying to do with the schools and everyone in general as it's exactly what we are doing with our "Meals 4 Wheels" cookbook. We as a society are stuffing our pie holes so full we can barely breath so why not do it with something good for us? It truly is a lifestyle change and no matter what you have in your head like "Ugh it's another diet food cookbook"....I can assure you the food IS GOOD. It works and myself and my friends are evidence to prove it. Granted I still have a ways to go but I've maintained for 2 years now and continue to drop slowly. My doctor is still very pleased and continues to promote the cookbook as well as my sons pediatrician.

If you have a moment check out Jamies Food Revolution being filmed locally. The show is awesome and I hope because of this people will start stuffing their pie holes with good food rather than greasy junk.

Now go grab yourself a carrot...:0)

Here are just a few pictures from Jophies birthday. He was so sleepy and really not in the mood for partying. He was perfectly content to sleep the day away. He felt good though and that's all that matters.

The Birthday Spread...


The Cake


Wondering what in the world we put in his lap


He loves his girlies and is trying ever so hard to see them


Sleepy Boy


Evidence of a smiley boy. It was short lived but a smile none the less...


And back to sleep shortly after this shot. He stared at his balloons till he dozed off...


Now I'm off to iron my clothes for tomorrow and a few bazillion other things before my night ends...

Trina and Jophie

6 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE the colors of his party - so vibrant. :) I'm glad he had a happy day. Still wish we were neighbors so we could have celebrated with you. I would love to hear more about the cookbook - I am a healthy eater and always looking for new ideas.

Lacey said...

Alivin and the chipmunks, too cute. Happy Birthday sweet boy!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

What fun! Happy birthday Jophie! :) I watched that Food show the other day and I agree. My son's school serves the WORST lunches! I hardly ever let him buy it.

Doorless said...

AWesome colors and nice theme. I am so happy for you cooking for Jamie Oliver and crew! Hope they pay well!

Colleen said...

I'm so glad he had a happy birthday! Isaac's birthday is tomorrow and we are counting the minutes.

ParkerMama said...

Happy Birthday! LOVED the pics!

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com

Feed my Fishies