- Appointment 1 done! After much poking/prodding/tap tap tapping/xraying dentist determines "it's infected" ya think? Antibiotics on board and a date for extraction with an order for 2 more extractions as well. By the time he's finished I'll be known as gumby.
- Appointment 2 done! Appointment 2 done! Lots of squishing and mooshing and yet more xraying. The perfect "boob job" and now I have 364 more days of freedom from that medieval machine.
- More appointments on the horizon....
- Getting old requires lots of tune-ups.....
- Jophie still seems a bit off but not as much. Only required zofran one extra time today and the temp seems to be back to his norm 95/96.....Watching him closely
- Slowly will begin the stress dosing reduction. I didn't increase those steroids too much so it shouldn't be "too difficult" to get back to what we were at just prior to weekend.
- Finished up dosing Jophie for the night and hooking up his water infusion.
- Now just need to flip him to his other side/unhook Duo-neb breathing tx and I might could get a few winks before work tomorrow. (Need to iron shirt)
- Working the rest of this week. Looking forward to weekend and "possibly" a movie. Depending on how jophie feels and how these antibiotics are treating me by then......We shall see..
And now I must go or I'm never catching any Zzzzzzzzzzz's