Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Harvest Moon.........

Ooooooky Spoooooky!


Which can only mean one thing.....

Fall/Winter is coming! Booooo Hooooooo...

I do love fall but winter......

Blah...UGH....Moooooans

I'm not sure about you but I don't even feel like we've had a summer. We've been in the pool 3 times and two of those times the water temperature was under 68! Brrrrr chill! I'm seriously lacking in saratonin which is not a good thing for me heading into winter.

I will say the last week has been wonderful filled with sunshine and blue skies! Tammy tells me we're going to have a loooooong fall so it won't be that bad. My negative attitude tells me otherwise but, I'm hopeful she's gonna be right.

Jophie and I are wingin' it alone this weekend. It's loras off Saturday and tomorrow is Tammys birthday. She did come by this evening to help me change Jophies trach collar and brought along her 2 little sidekicks. Thanks for coming by to help on your day off Tammy and for bringin' the girlies.....You'll never know what a bright spot those girlies put in my day....:o)

I have a bazillion and one things to do which is not a good thing for me. I tend to start twitchin' with the enormity of it all and next thing you know I'm slumped in my chair doing nothing.

Lists do not help.......In fact they make it worse because then I can actually SEE what was once one itty bitty page has now become the entire notebook! ACK!

Don't get me wrong....I do make lists but for the normal/basic everyday things NOT all the junk I have floatin' around in my head that needs attention.....

Oh well.....I'm fairly certain something will get done just not all that needs done

Jophie will be fed and medicated
I'll be fed and medicated(If I don't forget) LOL

Guess thats it......

Big list eh? LOL

Trust me you don't want to see the "real list"

Make sure you to click the harvest moon picture so you get the "up close and personal" view of it! You don't wanna miss it cause it's really cool!

OK..Gotta Scoot!

Trina and Jophie

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Spooooooky! I'm with you there on ending summer. So not looking forward to respiratory season. Blick!

victoria said...

WOW! Love your moon photo! I am praying you and Jophie had a wonderful day!

Junior said...

our summer has been so mild, not looking forward to flu season.
Great moon pic.

Have a blessed Sunday

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Gorgeous moon photo.
We are just coming away from Winter and I have never been so happy to see it go.

Thank you for the comment on my blog.

Very nice to 'meet' you and Jophie.

Feed my Fishies