Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Monday, July 30, 2007

5 hours......

I've just spent the last two hours getting things ready for tomorrow. Jophie has so many things that have to travel with him just for survival that even to say the preparation is a "huge ordeal" would be an understatement.

I woke up sick to my stomach this morning and stayed that way till late afternoon. I just can't shake this feeling. At the moment the sick feeling is gone but now is replaced by anxiety. I keep reminding myself that God is in complete control of this situation but even still....

I keep repeating this over and over. I know its true I just need to claim it!

Matthew 6:34
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Oh how I wish this were Monday night with all this behind us!

I'm taking my laptop and if I'm able I will update after the procedure then hopefully again once we get up on the peds floor and settled in a room.

Specific prayer requests again:
1. The radiologist will be able to place the line with no complications and very few attempts.
2. Jophie will have no breathing or airway problems during the procedure.
3. Jophie will begin breathing on his own without complications once the sedation drugs are stopped.
4. Jophie will not have any seizures during or after the procedure.
5. Jophie will not get dehydrated. (We have to hold 2 meals which is a huge deal when your only tube fed).
6. Jophie's zofran will keep him from being nauseous/gagging/wretching(He can't throw up so this is a big deal).
7. Jophie will not feel any pain during the procedure and minimal after. (There will be a couple stitches plus it is invasive).
8. Jophie will not be allergic to this antibiotic.
9. The antibiotic will knock this down to an inactive state.
10. Jophie does not contract any new infections from this procedure.
11. Safe travel there and back. This is a big deal because Jophie no longer can ride locked down in his wheelchair because it doesn't fit in the van right and no normal person can afford one of those crazy handicapped accessable vans?)It's nuts!

Ok I need to scoot and make sure I have everything packed and in order because I only have 5 more hours.



Walking in his SONshine and looking upward


2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I'm lifting you both up in prayer. I can only imagine how hard this is.
Hold fast to the Lord!

Qtpies7 said...

Trina, I pray all is well and Jophie is doing well.
You are both being lifted up.

Feed my Fishies