Be Joyful in hope, Patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
Photobucket

Living in Jophies Jungle Headline Animator

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I want this!

OK who couldn't use one of these?

Enter to win at MyWoodenSpoonDOTcom

A Cowboy's Wife is having a contest on her food blog! You can win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and she'll ship anywhere so everyone is eligible!

I personally LOVE to cook and have always wanted a "nice" mixer. I was so excited to stumble onto this giveaway! YAY!

Now to just win!
Crossin everything I own...Fingers, eyes, toes you name it :0)

Trina

2 comments:

Momo Fali said...

I hope you win! Something like that would just get wasted on someone like me.

Doorless said...

I have been praying for both of you and wish I could be there to help. Hugs and much love. I do hope both of you are doing well and you have all the help you need.
Virignia

Feed my Fishies